We tailor our assessment, reporting and cost estimation services to the exact needs of our clients.
The objective of our damage assessment teams is to deliver an accurate and easily understood assessment that gives our clients the information they need to make the right decisions about the future of their property.
Our assessment reports are supported by consistent and easily referenced cost estimates that are designed to withstand thorough review by the home owner and any professional contractor they may choose to engage. We are able to provide specifically tailored products that can be scaled to your exact needs, as well as off the shelf deliverables that provide a good start in the majority of cases.
The objective is to rapidly determine the repair viability of the home owner’s property, from both a practical and economic perspective. The report delivers:
- A repair methodology or total loss recommendation
- A rapid assessment repair cost estimate and rebuild cost comparison
- An analysis of non-structural liabilities – such as hard standing and fencing
- Limited supporting photography
Full Scope Assessment
Our full scope assessments provide a comprehensive assessment of damage to the built structure and other insured elements of the property. This incorporates a complete repair cost estimate, including sub-contractor’s estimates and quotes for significant cost elements. The report delivers:
- A detailed description of the subject property and damage observed
- A bullet pointed repair methodology
- A robust repair cost estimate in elemental form
- Full supporting photography with explanatory commentary
Maiden Group worked quickly and efficiently, and completed the fit out to an excellent standard
Geddies & Maciaszek Barristers & Solicitors